- TWO different styles of tab pages (more coming hopefully).
- Tab pages can be added and removed as required.
- Switchable single and double-click functionality!
- The title bar message (set to “Welcome to our School”, by default) can be set to your own message.
- Each tab page can have it’s own modified description (i. e. “These are our favourite sites on the Internet”, “All of your work is stored here”, etc.)
- Tab content can be deleted or protected from renaming\deletion.
- A selection of themes to match your organization’s colour scheme.
- There is an easily accessible log off / restart and shutdown function.
Sample (subject to change):
# Settings File for MyMedia Station
# Message. Custom dialog header text (Default=”Welcome to our Network!”)
Message=Welcome to our School
# EnableCloseButton. TRUE=Allows the form to be closed by pressing the dialog ‘X’ button. False=Disables Dialog close.
# ShowLogOffButton. TRUE=Shows a custom “Log-Off” button. FALSE=No “Log-Off” Button is displayed.
# (Outside) Border around Dialog in Pixels (Left, Top, Width, Height)
# TabFont. The Font Name and Size to apply to the Tab Headers.
# StatusBarFont. The Font Name and Size to apply to the Status Bar.
# Font. The Font Name and Size to apply to the Main Dialog content.
# ShowOverlayIcons. TRUE=Shows the icons with a shortcut arrow overlaid, FALSE=Shows the icons without a shortcut overlay.
# ViewState. Set the Viewstate which effects the Icon Sizes. (Poss. Values: Details, List, SmallIcons, Tile, LargeIcons, Thumbnails, ExtraLargeIcons)
# ThumbnailSize. When ViewState is set to Thumbnails, this is the size of the thumbnails.
# TabAlignment. Set the tab alignment (Top, Bottom, Left, Right) (Default=Top)
# SplitterWidth. Set the width of the vertical splitter bars (Default = 10)
# Available Themes: Purple, Red, Green, DarkPurple, RedAmplified, Brown, Dark Red, Black Clouds, Black Lilac, Rust, Espresso, Blueish Brown, Silver Green, Latte, Retro, Blue,
# Latte Dark Steel, Simply Blue, Washed White, Napa Red, Magenta,
Dark Blue (Default=”Default”)
# ShowContextMenus. TRUE=Show context menu when items are right clicked. FALSE=Don’t show a context menu
# SingleClick. TRUE=Launch item with a single mouse click. FALSE=Launch item(s) with a doubvle-click
# AllowItemDelete. TRUE=Allow items to be deleted by pressing the [DEL] key. FALSE=Do not allow deletion
# RemoveDeadShortcuts. TRUE=Delete shortcuts when the LNK target doesn’t exist. FALSE=Show ALL shortcuts
# Tabs should be supplied as: Tab title, Tab description, Tab type (Treeview with 2 panes or Folderview with single pane), Full Directory Path.
&Programs,Programs and tools available for use on our network,Folderview,\\CURRICULUM-DC01\Desktop
&My Documents,All of your own documents,Treeview,D:\_Offsite Backup Folder\My Documents
&Favourites,Commonly used Internet favourites,Folderview,\\CURRICULUM-DC01\Desktop\Favourites
It is still a work in progress but progress is being made! 🙂